Fosun Pharma takes the lead in being specialized in the diversification of in-vitro diagnosis domestically. Its products cover clinical chemistry, clinical immunology, molecular diagnosis (including gene chip technology), clinical microbiology and other laboratory medicine fields, making it one of the enterprises that independently researches, develops and produces the largest number of in-vitro diagnostic products in China.
- Own “Long March”, “Yaneng” and other strong brands
- Invest in industries at home and abroad to form technology, products and market strategic cooperation
Fosun Pharma runs medical device business in China mainly through Chindex Medical Limited (CML). Products cover surgery, medical aesthetics, imaging, cancer, dentistry, blood transfusion consumables and other core areas.
- CML’s Da Vinci surgical robot helps China’s medical institutions to dramatically improve the surgical quality.
Alma Lasers is the leading manufacturing enterprise of medical aesthetics devices in the world. Entering China in 2003, its business can be found in over 60 countries and regions like the United States, Germany and Brazil. It has become the leader of high-end medical aesthetics laser devices in the Chinese market.
- At present, 5 products have passed the European Union CE certification and 3 products have been approved by FDA of the United States.
- Laser Beauty Center is set up in cooperation with Foshan Chancheng Hospital, marking the beginning of internationalization strategy of Fosun Pharma’s medical health industrial chain.